




Okay, So I was so going to be ahead of the game on this blog thing. Guess, I dropped that ball. So what's new in our world you ask?
Well my Mom and lil sis (u all know her name, but mom just gets worried when I put names on the internet, sorry mom, it's true=) no justification needed) just went back to Nj this week. We had a very good visit filled with great memories. We went to the fair and had numerous parties/bbq's and SCRAPBOOKING TIME
I was finally able to complete my disney scrapbook from last year and mom worked on her album of all her blue fair ribbons. Lil Sis worked on summer album/ school stuff. My mom was able to spend time with all her lifelong friends
as well as all the aunts and grandparents, etc. Jodie especially enjoyed the hours that mom spend reading to her and coloring with her. Their last night here, Papa took us out to a very nice Italian restaurant and then we all went to Baskin Robbins. It was a great family ending to a wonderful visit.
Now, we are in Disney mode. It was great having my little sis and Mom around, we had a blast. But now, it's time to get down to business. We were having so much fun with Mom that we neglected to do any pre vacation planning. We have less then 2 weeks to do the whole oil change, buy new clothes and pack snacks and stuff thing...geesh. Soooo much to do and soooo little time. Thank goodness for this three day weekend =)
Speaking of the three day weekend....I have it so jammed pack...I don't know if I will have any time to do any pre vacation stuff. Tonight after work we are going to my dad's to celebrate my stepmom's bday (delayed due to my moms arrival) and see dad's new pool. Then we are going to come home sat afternoon (James and my FIFTH year anniversary time flies) and then Sunday my beautiful friend Victoria and her kids are coming over to hang out. Maybe monday I will get some stuff done....but then Jodie has really been asking to hang out with her cousin Jason....wow. Im gonna be tired come tuesday
Hope you all are doing well and having great summers Please keep in your prayers my cousin Matt who is currently in that nasty country, pray for his safety and strength. We love you all.
ames, Jamie, Jodie, Joshie, Raven & Roxie Ellis
Well my Mom and lil sis (u all know her name, but mom just gets worried when I put names on the internet, sorry mom, it's true=) no justification needed) just went back to Nj this week. We had a very good visit filled with great memories. We went to the fair and had numerous parties/bbq's and SCRAPBOOKING TIME
I was finally able to complete my disney scrapbook from last year and mom worked on her album of all her blue fair ribbons. Lil Sis worked on summer album/ school stuff. My mom was able to spend time with all her lifelong friends
as well as all the aunts and grandparents, etc. Jodie especially enjoyed the hours that mom spend reading to her and coloring with her. Their last night here, Papa took us out to a very nice Italian restaurant and then we all went to Baskin Robbins. It was a great family ending to a wonderful visit.
Now, we are in Disney mode. It was great having my little sis and Mom around, we had a blast. But now, it's time to get down to business. We were having so much fun with Mom that we neglected to do any pre vacation planning. We have less then 2 weeks to do the whole oil change, buy new clothes and pack snacks and stuff thing...geesh. Soooo much to do and soooo little time. Thank goodness for this three day weekend =)
Speaking of the three day weekend....I have it so jammed pack...I don't know if I will have any time to do any pre vacation stuff. Tonight after work we are going to my dad's to celebrate my stepmom's bday (delayed due to my moms arrival) and see dad's new pool. Then we are going to come home sat afternoon (James and my FIFTH year anniversary time flies) and then Sunday my beautiful friend Victoria and her kids are coming over to hang out. Maybe monday I will get some stuff done....but then Jodie has really been asking to hang out with her cousin Jason....wow. Im gonna be tired come tuesday
Hope you all are doing well and having great summers Please keep in your prayers my cousin Matt who is currently in that nasty country, pray for his safety and strength. We love you all.
ames, Jamie, Jodie, Joshie, Raven & Roxie Ellis

No comments:
Post a Comment