Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Team ELLIS!







So HI! I keep trying to figure out how to add my cousin Jessica's blog and my favorite scrapbook store onto my favorite blog list...but it is just not working! GRRRR!

So wow! What a wonderful last couple weeks! We spent a friday night at the fair with friends, a breathtaking sat @ the Schreibman Nest and Sunday dinner with Papa...and this weekend I went to Country in the park with some friends and we spent the holiday monday (OUR ANNIVERSARY) in San Francisco! It has been a great couple weeks. I truly am blessed and love my life!


To make it even better! The scrapbook store called this am to let me know that my layout won!! WooHOO! $25 gift certificate for me! Im down with that!!

So the only thing that is frustrating me now is my tupperware order! I placed a large order for some friends and it's taking forever cause of the stupid storms! WTH!

So back to cleaning....just thought I would take a few mins to say "HI!"

P.s My parents did get a base house in TX! They will be moving straight from the base hotel in the house! THAT NEVER HAPPENS!! Yeah for TX!!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

What? It's not working? Lame!