Wednesday, June 17, 2009

....

So last blog was in march...ummm not so good! I guess I am just so used to keeping facebook updated. I'm so over myspace. I really need to just bite the bullet and close that bad boy!

So life has been pretty uneventful lately. We have been lucky to reconnect with several old high school friends. They have kept us busy on the weekends with bbq's and little day trips and such. It works!

James got promoted again so he is working allllll the tiiiiiimmmmmme! But such is life. I won't complain when the paychecks get bigger =) I am really encouraging him to start his own blog. He is a really good writer. I told him to check out my girl Macie's blog. She's an awesome writer. I can hear her talking as I am reading. luv ya Mace!

So since James is working more, Josh is starting daycare next week. Jodie is on summer break so it's not worth paying the enrollment fees and such to have her there for 2 months, so she will be spending some time at the office with me. Lucky for her we have an extra office and she can play on the computer, watch tv, do summer homework....My boss is pretty awesome for letting allowing this arrangement. He's a dad so he understands the daycare drama =)

Jodie is super excited about starting first grade. She asks pretty much every day about it. I can't believe it....time flies!

So can we please talk about how bad i need a pedicure. I mean it's not funny. But with James working every minute I am not....it's hard to go to the salon with kids in tow. Hopefully next weekend I will get it done. James is off on sunday....although here in the lone star state most everything shuts down on sundays. Maybe I will get lucky and find a rebel salon!

I am getting baptised on the 28th! I am really excited about it. I accepted Jesus as my personal savior a long time ago. But I have just never taken this step. My sister and mom will also be getting baptised with me. How awesome is that! What a life changing thing we get to experience together. Check one for another sign for up above that this is where we are supposed to be =)

So California...just a couple months away. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

LinzMeaux said...

few things: Macie is amazing. and he SHOULD start his own blog. and. I'm glad you're doing well...and i can't believe she's starting first grade...omg. and. I'm really happy for your baptism. I'm glad you're excited about it, and that you all get to do it together. That's really special :)

The Andersons said...

I need a pedicure too. I can't reach my toes anymore. :)