Thursday, September 24, 2009

I love to blog, and check others blogs....but I just keep neglecting mine!
Oh well!

Not to much to report. Our lives are actually pretty good right now. At church last week we studied David vs. Goliah. My pastor built this amazing Goliah giant thing and had it on the stage. He told us he made the face very generic so we could imagine who/what our giant in our lives was that we needed to face. I thought, and thought, and thought...the biggest giant I could think of? My van! It needs new tires and a brake check....oh and that pesty window that sometimes goes up and sometimes doesn't. That we have just not made the time to fix. How amazing is that?

We often are first to vocalize when things are not going the way we would like...but do you praise him and be thankful when things are just......I mean it's not like "oh my goodness" good right now. But we don't need for anything. And that is nice. Whoever you believe in, just be thankful.

I had a blast visiting in CA last week. Got to catch up with a lot of friends and family! I put over 700 miles on my rental car in a week. I had a blast and have about 400 pics to prove it. I am thankful that I was able to make that trip and spend time with people I care about. You never know with this life.

Now off to check out this website...my girl Macie joined some stunner shade of the month club...sounds kinda cool. I might just have to check it out =) Macie...do u get some kind of free shade if u refer a friend?? LOL!

1 comment:

Macie said...

Ha ha ha Jamie...I wish I got free shades! It is really fun though :)